The program for the OilDoc Conference and Exhibition 2013 is fixed!
An outstanding program – again with 100 presentations
The response to our "Call for Papers" was considerably above all expectations. For the members of the Program Planning Committee it was a real challenge to review all the abstracts and to choose the most interesting presentations, but they did a great job and the program now offers 100 presentations.
You will gain insights into the most recent developments concerning tribology, condition monitoring, lubricants and their applications.
To highlight only a few of the topics:
- Hydraulic fluids – new approval policies
- Online and on-site sensors – latest developments, practical experience
- Gear lubrication (wind gears) – advanced additive types, better lubricants
- Bio fluids and lubricants – updated CEC method, trends, legislation
- Greases – sampling and analysis methods